Undercover Condoms Pay Per Click (PPC) Bidding Rules
Allowed Search Engines
- Bidding is allowed on Google, Yahoo, and MSN with a few restrictions listed herein.
- Bidding on Ask, FindWhat, and other search engines is permitted with no restrictions on Undercover Condoms terms.
- Below Competitor Terms in the PPC Policy must be followed on all Pay Per Click search engines and advertisements.
Undercover Condoms and Manufacturer Trademarks
- Affiliates may not bid on Undercover Condoms trademark terms on Google, Yahoo, and MSN.
- There are no trademark restrictions on other Pay Per Click search engines including ASK, Find What, etc.
- Affiliates may not use www.undercovercondoms.com in the display URL at any PPC search engine. Alternative spellings of our domain name are also not permitted. Such misspellings include but are not limited to www.undercovercondom.com, www.undercover-condoms.com, www.undercovercondoms.net, etc. See Direct Linking policy below (section 4) for additional information.
- Affiliates are permitted to use Undercover Condoms trademarks in the URL to the right of domain in the display URL. Example: www.yoursite.com/undercovercondoms.
- Affiliates may not include "Official Site" or make representations that your advertisement is Undercover Condoms in anyway.
- Affiliates may not bid on Undercover Condoms + "term" on Google, Yahoo, and MSN. Example -"undercover condoms coupons", "undercover condoms coupon codes", etc.
- You may bid on manufacturer specific terms although some manufacturers have blocked the use of their terms on various search engines without prior permission.
Undercover Condoms terms include all of the following and any potential misspellings not shown here:
- undercover condoms
- undercover condom
Affiliates may not bid on competitors name or trademarked terms. Such competitors include but are not limited to the the following and all possible misspellings not included:
Direct to Merchant / Landing Pages
- Direct to Merchant bidding is not permitted on Google, Yahoo, and MSN. Affiliates may not use our URL in the display URL on any PPC advertisement.
- Domain misspellings are not allowed in the display URL on any advertisement including but not limited to www.undercovercondom.com, www.undercovercondoms.net, www.undercover-condoms.com, etc.
- Affiliates bidding on Undercover Condoms trademarks may not use a landing page that includes advertisements for competitors. Example - An affiliate bids on the term "undercovercondoms.com". The landing page must be entirely dedicated to Undercover Condoms and must not have "other offer" type marketing verbiage showing competitor offers.
- Geo-Targeting is allowed on all search engines so long as all policies regarding display URL, competitor terms, and trademarks are followed.
- Day Parting is allowed on all search engines so long as all policies regarding display URL, competitor terms, and trademarks are followed.
- Geo-Targeting and day parting to avoid enforcement of the Undercover Condoms PPC Policy is strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate removal and reversal of all commissions up to 30 days prior to the date of the PPC violation.
- International affiliates may not use an Undercover Condoms display URL on any search engine including but not limited to www.undercovercondoms.com, www.undercovercondoms.co.uk, www.undercovercondoms.ca, and any related misspellings.
Ad Copy Restrictions
- Truth in advertising - All affiliates are required to be truthful about any advertisement representing Undercover Condoms including information related to rebates, coupons, and sales offers.
- Do not represent your advertisement as an official Undercover Condoms endorsed advertisement or site.
- Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) - Some manufacturers represented on undercovercondoms.com have a MAP policy in place. Affiliates must have correct prices listed in all advertisements at all times to avoid any conflict with these manufacturer policies.
Exclusions, Penalties, and Notifications
- Undercover Condoms reserves the right to exclude any or all of our PPC policy for individual affiliates at our sole discretion.
- Excluded affiliates will be required to agree via signed contract to any exclusion permitted herein. Do not assume exclusion via verbal or written communication.
- Affiliates will receive one warning and be given 48 business hours to comply with any PPC violations. A 2nd violation will result in termination of the affiliate relationship and may be cause for reversal of past commissions earned up to 30 days prior to the 2nd violation. See below exceptions to this policy.
- Affiliates found using Geo-Targeting or Day Parting features at search engines to avoid enforcement of the Undercover Condoms PPC Policy will be immediately removed from the Undercover Condoms affiliate program, have all commissions reversed up to 30 days prior to the violation date, and be immediately reported to the Affiliate Network for investigation.
- Affiliates found breaching the PPC Policy and Terms of Service regarding competitor terms will be immediately removed from the program, have all commissions reversed up to 30 days, and be subject to a $5,000 penalty.
- From time to time, Undercover Condoms may review the PPC policy for changes in the way search engines operate or changes in Undercover Condoms philosophy. Any changes made to the PPC Policy will be announced via the Undercover Condoms affiliate newsletter and posted on the Undercover Condoms website. Affiliates will be given no less than 7 business days to comply with any new PPC terms before a 1st violation will be cited on the affiliates account.
Violations of the Undercover Condoms PPC Policy may be reported to [email protected]. Please have all applicable proof in your email including but not limited to screen shots of the ad, geographical location of the ad, URL/Network tracking information, and search engine where the ad was found.